Prefabricated Steel Structure Welded Ball Connection Steel Space Frame Filling Station Airport Construction
Advantages of Space Frame Structure
- Space frame structures are easy for transportation, handle, and stack.
- It offers adjustable cambering features.
- Very easy to install on-site due to fast installation or prefabricated components.
- It does not require purlins.
- It is more suitable for structures that have irregular plan shapes and sites.
- Also, suitable for a structure that has a large span.
- It provides a column-free explicit word.
- It provides a big spawn at low altitudes.
- It provides minimum deflection.
- The space frame structure also has maximum seismicity.
- It has an excellent span-to-depth ratio.
- It provides low transportation costs.
- It is lightweight and structurally effective.
- Concentrated loads are distributed evenly throughout the structure.
- It has very good acoustic properties.
Types of Space Frame Structure
According to Curvature
- Flat Covers
- Barrel Vaults
- Spherical Domes
According to Numbers of Grid Layers
- Single Layer
- Double Layer
- Triple Layer
Applications of Space Frame Structure
- Space frames are a common feature in current construction often found in large commercial and industrial buildings with modern roofs with minimal support.
- They are commonly used for the construction of aircraft hangars, factories, cinema balls, exhibition halls, airports, and umbrellas.
|Material||Mild Steel; Stainless Steel|
|Coating||Spray Painting; Galvanization;Powder Coated|
|Color||Blue; Green; Darkgray; Client's Request|
|Steel code||Q235-B; Q355-B; Stainless steel|
|Fabrication||Advanced Automatic Welding Machines|
|Advantages||1.Stable and Aesthetic
2.Structure is durable for 50years
3.Fast and easy to install
4.Extensive Applications: Storage, Warehouse, Exhibition Hall,Terminal Building, Stadium, Theater, Special-shaped Buildings, etc
5.High anti-rust performance
6.Flexible composition: Doors and Day-lighting roof could be installed at any position